Hostel Policies for Guests
1. Hostel policies concern all Guests staying at the SZTUKAteria Hotel at the Śląska Street, which belongs to the Academy of Art in Szczecin, and specify the rules for providing services and responsibility.
2. The content of the hostel policies for guests is deemed the terms and conditions of the agreement a Guest enters into with the Hostel after reserving and paying for a room. As a result he/she confirms that they understand, accept and shall follow the Hostel policy.
3. Guests provide necessary information while checking-in: their name, address, ID or passport number and phone number.
4. You should pay for the first night at the hotel in advance. Pre-payment for the room is non- refundable.
5. Pre-payment for reservation is non- refundable
6. If there is a need to extend your stay please contact the reception desk. The rate for extending your reservation for over 2 hours amounts to the half of the standard daily room rate.
7. WiFi password : +sztukahot+
8. Each time you leave the building, please leave the key at the Reception.
9. For safety reasons, the main entrance is closed for the night. Please contact the reception desk if you plan on arriving or coming back to the Hotel late at night, call: (+48) 664 080 233.
10. We practice quiet time daily between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Please respect the night time and do not disturb other guests.
11. Visitors can stay in a hotel room until 10:00 pm or longer after payment.
12. Allowing an additional person to say overnight at the Hostel without notifying the reception of that fact will result in additional charge for their entire stay.
13. The reception must be notified about small pets staying at the Hotel. The rate for pets amounts to PLN 50 a night.
14. The use of electric devices not provided by the Hostel ,such as heaters or irons, is not allowed. An exception is made for a phone charger, notebook, electric razor and hair dryer.
15. Guests will be held liable for any type of damage they inflict on the Hostel’s property.
16. We inform that smoking in our hotel is not allowed. Smoking will result in a cleaning fee of PLN 300
17. Noncompliance with the hotel policy may result in the dismissal from the Hotel’s premises. Hostel may refuse to continue providing services for a person who violates hotel rules.